Let us be part of your career journey.
Sunny Ridge Kids is looking for energetic, reliable applicants who are passionate about helping children grow and learn!
Sunny Ridge Kids was founded in 1972 and has been serving the greater Madison community for over forty years. Here at SRK we understand that childhood is an important, formative time when children need loving guidance, positive social interaction, and a safe environment. Sunny Ridge Kids offers caring, compassionate, and quality child care for children ages 0 – 12. Our greatest priority for each child in our care, is to develop the “whole person” by addressing their spiritual, emotional, social, and physical well being.
Current positions available:
• Full-time Lead Float (Level 6 or higher on The Registry)
• Full-time Lead Teacher (three-year-old class, (Level 6 or higher on The Registry)
• Full-time Assistant Teacher
• Part-time Assistant Teacher
• Must be at least 18 years of age with a High School Diploma/GED
• Flexible in working with all age groups
• Able to work and communicate professionally with families, children, and co-workers
• Early childhood training, or willing to complete the necessary requirements
Benefits for full-time staff:
• Competitive wages based upon experience and education
• Paid time off (up to 10 days your first year)
• Paid holidays
• Child care discount
• Supportive work environment
• Education assistance
To get started, click to download and fill out the job application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off at our main office.
Our office hours are Monday – Friday 9:30am – 5:30pm.